Personal Feel-Good Training
In Personal Training it is all about you, your wellbeing, your environment and yourresources – irrespective of your individualinterpretation; you and your ‘feel good’ goals take centre stage, for example should you
- be looking for a physical and mental balance to a mainly seated job,
- wish to incorporate more exercise in your daily life to stay active and agile,
- want to play with your kids and / or grandchildren without getting out of breath,
- want to impress with a figure flattening outfit at your next party,
- plan hikes despite joint prothesis,
- precautionary want to put more emphasis on your health, for example to prevent osteoporosis, diabetes or amyotrophia.
No matter where you see yourself – I plan the perfect feel good programme that will get you to reach your goal. I am combining various training methods so that you benefit from the advantages of different techniques. This variety means more fun in exercising for you. I support you with motivation and know how so that we, but mainly you, can enjoy together your ‘feel good’ effect.